We are pleased to be running another round of free courses for Aylesbury residents in partnership with Dynamic Client Solutions.
The courses we are running over the next few months include:
- Level 2 Certificate in the Principles of Warehousing & Storage
- Level 2 Certificate in Digital Skills for the Workplace
- Level 2 Certificate in Business Improvement Techniques
- Level 2 Certificate in Customer Service in Health & Social Care
- Level 2 Certificate in the Principles of Customer Service
Itiafa Akerejola, who took part in one of the previous courses says, “I'm glad to say that taking part in the NCFE Level 2 Business Improvement Techniques course provided some key knowledge that I believe helped me to land a job as a Process Analyst. I am very grateful for the opportunity I received to do that course as well as the Business Start Up course.”
Valerie Alaro, Social and Economic Investment Training and Employment Programme Manager at Notting Hill Genesis says, “I am passionate about bringing meaningful opportunity and activity into the lives of Aylesbury residents. Our focus is on supporting individuals to adapt their skills to enable them to develop and shift to sectors that are growing.”
To register your interest in any of these training courses, please call or text Valerie Alaro on 07892 766804 or email Valerie.Alaro@nhg.org.uk.
The courses are government funded and learners are required to meet the following criteria:
• Be over 19 years old
• Have proof of residency in the UK for at least three years.
• Be unemployed or on a career break OR
• Be employed/self-employed and earning up to £16k per year
Please note, dates are subject to change.