Information about how we are responding to the coronavirus pandemic will be updated here.
Notting Hill Genesis Aylesbury office
Our Notting Hill Genesis office in the Taplow Block on Thurlow Street is closed until further notice. This means that you will not be able to see us in person. However we are all still working and reachable. We encourage you to contact us by phone or by email using the contact details on this page. While we may not be able to provide all our usual services, we will help where we can.
Aylesbury regeneration sites
Following the Prime Minister’s statement on Monday 23 March, contractors on Aylesbury regeneration sites have made decisions about works taking place on their sites.
All three of our construction sites on the Aylesbury regeneration project will be closed by the end of the day on Friday 27 March. This relates to the First Development Site on Albany Road, Plot 18 on Thurlow Street and the Approved Premises Facility (APF) site on Albany Road. Work has been taking place to safely and securely close down these sites until it is deemed safe to re-open them. 24 hour security will be in place while the sites are closed.
Regarding the demolition site on the First Development Site on Albany Road, Erith Contractors Ltd will continue to work on site after Friday 27 March. This position will be subject to review. Erith staff members are not travelling via public transport. All activities on site are being carried out in accordance with government guidelines.
Notting Hill Genesis (NHG) residents
The latest news about how we are responding to the coronavirus as an organisation will be updated here: https://www.nhhg.org.uk/residents/coronavirus/
If you are a Notting Hill Genesis resident, you can find out more information by contacting your Housing Officer if you are a tenant, or your Property Management Officer if you are a leaseholder.
We're asking all residents to follow the national guidance to stop coronavirus spreading.
You should only leave the house for 1 of 4 reasons:
- shopping for basic necessities, for example food and medicine, which must be as infrequent as possible
- one form of exercise a day, for example a run, walk, or cycle – alone or with members of your household
- any medical need, or to provide care or to help a vulnerable person
- travelling to and from work, but only where this absolutely cannot be done from home
If you or someone you live with has symptoms, you should follow the national guidance on self-isolation.
Last updated 27 March 2020
- If you are over 25 and would like to find out about training and employment opportunities (including traineeships and apprenticeships) and the support we can offer, contact Valerie Alaro.
Call or text: 07892 766804 Email: Valerie.Alaro@nhg.org.uk
- If you are under 25 and would like to access training and employment opportunities (including traineeships and apprenticeships) and general support for young people, contact Chris Cotton.
Call or text: 07775 411209 Email: Chris.Cotton@nhg.org.uk
- If you are an Aylesbury Estate resident and need information about re-housing, including queries relating to Manor Place Depot and Peckham Place, contact Jada Guest. (Please note that Alex Lazarus has now moved to another team).
Call or text: 07584 218137 Email: Jada.Guest@nhg.org.uk
- For any other enquiries, please use the following contact details.
Call or text: 07736 171737 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org