Would you like to develop your existing skills or learn new ones for free?
We have partnered up with a training provider called Dynamic Client Solutions to provide access to a wide range of free courses.
Dynamic Client Solutions can support you with your personal and professional development by delivering training which could lead to enhanced mental wellbeing, employment or further study.
- Business Start Up
- Data Protection & Security
- Event Planning
- Digital Skills for Work
- Business Administration
- Team Leading
- Employability Skills
- Business Improvement Techniques
- Customer Services
- Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care
These courses would normally be delivered face-to-face but due to the current situation the sessions will take place online in a virtual classroom.
Courses will start in June. Each course is two hours a week for four weeks.
All courses are accredited by NCFE. Upon successfully completing the course, you will get a Level 2 certificate.
Please note that eligibility criteria apply. You should:
• Be over 19 years old
• Have proof of being a resident in the UK/EU for at least three years.
• Be unemployed OR on a career break OR on furlough
• Be in receipt of a benefit e.g. Job Seekers Allowance, Universal Credit OR on furlough OR
• Be earning less than £16,000 per year
To find out more, please contact Valerie Alaro. Call or text 07892 766804 or email Valerie.Alaro@nhg.org.uk.