Notting Hill Housing is offering Working Communities Bursaries of up to £250 for Southwark residents who would benefit from financial help securing a job or gaining a qualification.
Some examples of what the bursaries will cover include: fees to attend a training course or gain a badge or qualification, travel expenses to support a work placement, purchasing job-relevant equipment or attire, etc.
To apply, please email WorkingCommunities@nhhg.org.uk with the following information:
- Full name
- Full address (inc. full postcode)
- Age, Ethnicity, Gender (for equal opportunity monitoring)
- Amount you are applying for (maximum £250)
- A short description of how the bursary will help you towards securing a job or gaining a qualification
- A short description of what the bursary will be spent on
Once we receive your email, the team will inform you of their decision within 2 weeks.
If you have any questions, please contact the team at WorkingCommunities@nhhg.org.uk